Проучване MBA в Финландия 2023
Смяна на валута
Основни месечни разходи за живот
Отдаване под наем в общ апартамент415
Дял на комуналните услуги38
Абонамент за интернет22
Примерни разходи за начина на живот
Комбо за бързо хранене9
Билет за кино15
Чаша местна бира6
- Short Stay Visa - for a maximum of 90 days’ visits. You may need a visa for example if you are invited to take an entrance exam in Finland, or if you take part in a course or exchange that lasts less than 90 days.
- Residence Permit for Studies - a long-term temporary residence permit that is usually granted for one year at a time. If you come to Finland for a student exchange period exceeding three months, or if you have been admitted to a full degree program, you need to apply for this one.
Какъв тип Visa се нуждаете?
Име на виза
Short Stay Visa; Residence Permit for Studies
Цена и валута
The fees for Finland Residence Permit for Studies for application on paper are currently at EUR 330; and EUR 300 for an electronic application.
Кой може да кандидатства за виза?
If you are a Nordic or EU/EEA citizen, you do not need a visa or a residence permit to Finland. However, you are required to register your residence with Migri if your stay in Finland exceeds 90 days (6 months for Nordic citizens). Additionally, if your stay in Finland lasts for more than a year, you should register in the Finnish population system.
If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen, you will usually need a visa or a student residence permit. Which one you should apply for, depends on the length of your stay in Finland.
Къде можете да направите заявлението?
Online / Finnish embassy or consulate
You can start your student residence permit application online at Enterfinland.fi, but in the process, it is also necessary for you to personally visit a Finnish embassy or consulate. A Finnish student residence permit application cannot be processed until the applicant visits the embassy, regardless of whether the application has been submitted electronically or at the embassy itself.
Как да направите заявлението?
In order to apply for Finland Student Visa or Residence Permit you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must provide the official letter of acceptance issued by your hosting Finnish university.
- Your passport must have a validity that exceeds the duration of the visa or residence permit you are applying for by at least 3 months.
- Your passport must have been issued within the previous 10 years.
- You must have a copy of your completed and signed application form.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your entire period of study in Finland and for your return transportation. At present, a student must have a minimum of EUR 560 per month for staying in Finland. This means the student must have a minimum of EUR 6720 per year for his or her expenses in Finland.
- You must provide a recent statement of your financial situation from your bank that shows you have at least EUR 6720 in your bank account. Note that students undertaking degree courses in Finland must have funds for one year at a time. Exchange students must have funds for the entire duration of their stay in Finland. In case you do not have the above-mentioned amount in your account, you must provide written evidence of having received a stipend or scholarship or have been selected for benefits to be provided by your educational institute. Note that the bank statements of an applicant’s parents or a shared or joint account will not be accepted for Finland student visa or residence permit.
- You must provide proof of having obtained valid health and medical insurance that covers the entire duration of your stay in Finland.
- You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any kind of contagious disease.
- You must not have a criminal record.
- You must not have been refused entry into Finland previously.
- You intend to leave Finland at the end of your authorized stay.
Кога трябва да кандидатствате?
The processing times of a Finnish student visa vary, you can check them here: http://migri.fi/en/processing-times
A student residence permit is usually granted for one year at a time. After your first year in Finland (in good time before your previous permit expires) you should apply for an extension of your student residence permit from Migri. You can use the Enter Finland e-service also for this purpose. It’s also worth noting that when you apply for an extended permit when your initial permit is about to expire, you must be in Finland when submitting your application.
Време за обработка
Възможности за работа
If you work alongside your studies, your working hours are limited. You may only work for an average of 25 hours per week during the academic term. The number of working hours is not restricted on a weekly level. This means that you can adjust your weekly working hours during the academic term, as long as you work for 25 hours a week on average.
You can work without restrictions at the times when your educational institution offers no instruction, that is, during summer and Christmas holidays.
You can also complete your thesis in a company or take part in practical training. In these contexts, the working hours are not limited.
Часове на седмица
Защо имате нужда от този вид виза?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University of Jyväskylä
- University of Vaasa Executive Education
- Tallinn University
- Lapland University of Applied Sciences (LAPIN AMK)
- University of Lapland
- EIT Digital Summer School
- University of the Arts Helsinki
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (SeAMK)
- EIT Urban Mobility Master School
- Humak University of Applied Sciences